SimWide BattleControl Radar or SWBC-R
Thanks for your interrest on this brand new product.
What's this product ?
Welcome to the next generation of 3Dimentional Radars for your Sim.
It can manage unlimited amounts of avatars but also of Objects and Stargates.
Who might be interrested in this ?
It comes handy for sim owners or parcel owners that likes to keep an eye on the sim activity.
What are the specifications of the system?
Size : 6.4x6.4x6.5
Script count & memory : 3 scripts on 96Kb consumed for 0.003724ms of cpu time.
The Main part, is built on prims only, using 3 scripts, only 1 remains necessary, the core, it keeps the nodes up-to-date.
The current 2 others are sub-tools that the user will need.
*The "Pin" are the most common object rezzed by the radar it represents avatars around the sim. There's other Pin types, one for Objects like the radar will have one and Stargates.
IMPORTANT : This products needs the 'Death Caller' to be rezzed and owned by the land owner to fully work. As an example you can't Eject, Kill or Ban without the Death Caller.The radar itself does not support yet rotation, its meant to be moved but not rotated.
- Colors : blue, orange, green and custom. For custom please write in the box in RGB code, for example : <1,0,0> which correspond to full red. (<Red, GReen, Blue>) You can set each amount between 1.0 to 0.0
- Map Alpha : You set how much the map preview appears on the table.
- Map Refresh : Is to refresh the map preview from the servers.
- Top Height : You can set how high you want the top to be, wich will also increase or decrease how the full 4096m of a sim is shrinked.
- XY Rate : Will allow you to change the rate that controls the scale of the radar. Here's the calcul : 256m / the rate = the size of the radar.
- Group Check : Allows the pins (avatar representations) to become Red if the avatar has not the same active group as the radar.
- Hide Top : Allows you to hide or show the top of the radar, it also disable the small floating text above it.