The Icarus Base 2.0 : Jumper Bay Addon
Thank you for your interest or for buying our product :D
Icarus 2.0 was built by the talented Benjamin Balan and supervised by myself (Vala Avro).
- Openabled sized Jumper bay doors
- High detailed furnitures
Rez instructions :
You should have the Icarus base rezzed to follow these instructions, otherwise skip to the step n°5.
- 1. Edit the light part of the Icarus gateroom ramp called "Icarus Lights Ramp part1"
- 2. Copy it's position (use Firestorm Copy features or manually copy it)
- 3. Rez the Jumper Bay rezzer
- 4. Past the position you copied on it to match it's position with the build
- 5. Click on the rezzer and select "rez"
- 6. Let it rez the parts and check the position, if there's an error move the rezzer, the parts will follow.
- 7. Click on the rezzer and select "finish" wichi will remove the rezzer script into the build.
- 8. Move the elevator's second floor doors to match with the floor's opening.
You can also watch a video tutorial :
Prim Count : 100!